Dakota Service Bodies
Be prepared. Be Dependable. Be Efficient.
Service bodies are used for many different job trades. With no trade being the same, why should your truck be?
Build a custom service body for YOUR job trade.
- Stainless Steel
- A60 Galvannea
- Zinc Rich primer coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- Dakota Bodies white powder coat is our universal white providing durable powder coat protection.
- Bumper protected with Black Lava powder coat, providing a non-slip surface.
- Crash zone style bumper mounting brackets provide that extra zone of forgiveness.
- Vertical receiver tube in the bumper for optional vise mounting plate.
- LED rear lighting wired in the rear bumper for plug & play capability.
- Double panel compartment doors with internal reinforcements.
- Stainless steel rotary latches with internal security stud mounts.
- Gas cylinder style door holders.
- Automotive bulb type weatherstrip.
- Uni-Strut on each sidewall to provide infinite shelving adjustment.
- 250 lbs capacity, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable shelving with adjustable dividers.
- 2 shelves in front vertical compartments and one shelf in rear verticals are standard.
- Long tool pass through knock out panel between horizontal & rear vertical.
- One-hand operation tailgate that drops flush with cargo floor without support chains.